Top Affordable Wedding Venues in London:
Inexpensive does not have to mean tacky. We focus on finding best priced wedding venues that represent the best value for money. Usually, venue hire is a major part of a wedding budget, so if you get a great deal, you’ll be able to reign in your spending. The key is to think outside the box, and #vukpremiumvenue is here to give you a helping hand with that.
Top tips and tricks for hiring a budget-friendly wedding venue in London:
- Look off the beaten path – some areas in London are in greater demand than others when it comes to wedding reception venues. Try searching for a cheap and cheerful minimum spend or dry hire wedding venue in one of London’s less popular areas. What’s more, choosing a wedding venue in a less busy location will be easier to get to on the day.
- Look for a place with a BYO policy – you can make huge savings on beverages alone by hiring a BYO wedding venue. Most low-cost wedding venues allow you to bring your own alcohol. However, make sure to check if they charge a corkage fee so you can factor it into your budget.
- Hire the venue off-season – wedding venue hire rates are much lower during the winter months. If you’re still not convinced, see our winter wedding venues for inspiration. And another good tip? Weddings on Saturdays are less affordable than on other days of the week, when the prices can be up to 50% lower.
- Hire a small wedding venue – cheap wedding venue hire is definitely achievable if you’re hosting an intimate wedding for close family and friends. Think charming chapels, pretty gardens and cozy private dining rooms.
Looking for more
Wedding Reception Ideas on a Budget? The most important trick of all is to search for affordable Wedding Venues that are not usually associated with weddings. We have created a round-up of some of them:
- Photo studios – a lot of them are light and spacious dry hire venues. Doesn’t it sound like a beautiful and unique place to tie the knot? To top it all off, you can decorate it yourself. Think of all the possibilities!
- Warehouses – one of our favorite low cost wedding reception venues in London. They’re affordable to hire and they have lots of industrial chic, which is perfect for a modern city wedding. For your big night, you can easily turn them into a fairy tale, as they’re perfect for decorating with romantic twinkling lights.
- Art galleries – ideal for creative’s! A lot of art galleries are located in hip areas, like Camden Town or Shore ditch. This proves that budget wedding venues in central London actually exist – you just need to know where to look for them.
At #vukpremiumvenue we are experts when it comes to cheap wedding venues in London and we’re more than happy to help you.